I’ve noticed a lot of graphics for choosing a Quarantine House or a Reading Room or something similar. They’ve often included things such as places, types of books, clothes, and foods. So, I thought about the kind of Quarantine House or Reading Room that would be perfect for me. I think that my Quarantine House/Reading Room would include the following:
1. Iced tea (with ice that can be crunched-Chick Fil-A ice is the best!)
2. Stretchy pants
3. Notebooks and InkJoy pens
4. Historical fiction novels (I’ve been on a historical fiction kick lately.)
5. Mini Hershey bars
6. My favorite recliner
7. Tortilla chips and salsa
9. Cell phone (Keeping in contact with those folks not in quarantine with me is still important!)
10. And last, but not least, my family! Gotta have them close by!
So, what would you include in your perfect Quarantine House/Reading Room? Please feel free to share!