I wanted to sit back and think about the seemingly little things that I’m enjoying today. Cookies, tea, time with family…it all adds up to a day that I give thanks for.
- I am thankful for my Mom’s peanut butter chocolate chip cookies! Freshly baked and warm from the oven, they are my writing treat. I am thankful for the love that she bakes into each cookie and the love that she always gives unconditionally.
- I am thankful for the time spent today with my grandmother, watching her favorite game shows. We laughed and just enjoyed the time together.
- I am thankful for the large glass of iced tea sitting beside me.
- I am thankful for Google Docs and Google Sheets because they allow me to share ideas and information without having to play email tag.
- I am thankful for my significant other’s excellent cooking skills and my mouth is watering at the thought of the steak heading towards the grill. I love that he loves to cook:) I love that we’re about to sit down and connect and share the details of our individual days before spending the evening relaxing and enjoying each other’s company.
- I am thankful for the email notification that lets me know a book on hold at the library is ready for checkout. I am also thankful that I can access this book electronically with my Kindle. I have a feeling I’ll be sitting up late tonight!