Today’s slice was inspired by Tammy Breitweiser, who blogs here. Tammy’s post was based on a prompt called the “Ten on Tuesday” list.
10 Things I Love To Eat
- A Super Supreme pizza from Pizza Hut with a Thin and Crispy crust
- My grandmother’s macaroni and cheese (especially when it’s fresh from the oven, but it’s good any time and at any temperature!)
- Ribeye steaks cooked on the grill with Tony Chachere’s seasoning
- Crinkle-cut French Fries from the air fryer
- Mom’s oatmeal-chocolate chip cookies
- Mom’s brownies
- Biscuits and gravy
- Hash brown “junk plates”
Creating this list made me so hungry! Now I need to see what’s in the pantry!