I needed some inspiration today and Kathleen Nealon’s post on the 100 Day’s of Notebooking and Beyond Facebook page was what I needed.
Five Things That Made Me Smile This Week
1. The UVa basketball game! Love this team!
2. Spending time with family always brings a smile to my face.
3. The possum is back at M’s house and he has a friend with him:)
4. One of my students reading to her dog while recording her Flipgrid video for me.
5. Reviewing silly pictures on my phone:)
4 Words To Describe My Week
3 Things I Plan To Do This Weekend
1. Watch more UVa men’s basketball!
2. Finish the PD that I started last weekend.
3. Curl up with a good book!
2 Things I Learned This Week
1. Additional strategies to help struggling readers
2. The Air Fryer is one of the best inventions ever!
1 Goal For Next Week
To write every day!