I am spending a lot of time in waiting rooms today, so I decided to play around with some ideas for slices. However, I realized that one of my ideas sounded much better in theory than in practice.
I opened a new post in WordPress and decided to try to create a post using only the words that were predicted as I typed. In hindsight, I’m not sure exactly why this sounded like a good idea. At first, I only took the middle word to create sentences, but after a few tries, I deleted that post. Then, I chose only the third word that popped up each time, but again this didn’t make much sense. I decided to give this one more try and I used each word in the order in which they appeared. While this was a little better in terms of content, it still wasn’t what I wanted. However, I would never have known this if I hadn’t at least tried. That’s what I need to remind myself when writing ideas don’t work or when a piece doesn’t turn out how I originally expected.