I’ve read other slicers’ blog posts that do this, so I thought that I’d give it a try:)
10. I am an only child. Sometimes, that’s been a good thing, and sometimes, it’s not.
9. I have been a reading specialist for twelve years and nine of those years have been at the same school. I’ve loved watching the kids progress from kindergarten to fifth grade, although it’s hard to send them off to middle school!
8. I love to travel. I’m always looking for opportunities to travel! I think it would be so much fun to travel the country in an RV.
7. I love NASCAR. I started watching races with my Dad when I was in high school. That was a time for us to hang-out and spend time together. I have many wonderful memories of Sunday afternoons with my Dad. We also got my Mom involved and soon she was cheering along with us! When I graduated from college, my parents gave me tickets to my first race, which was so much fun. I also went to a race to celebrate getting my master’s degree. I’m hoping to do the same thing if I ever get this doctorate finished:)
6. I met my best friend in high school. We got to know each other in a class and then found out that we’re distantly related through my grandfather and her father.
5. When I did my student teaching, my cooperating teacher was also my second grade teacher.
4. I was the only grandchild until I was sixteen.
3. I don’t have a Facebook page, but I love Twitter!
2. I love to watch cooking shows, but rarely cook.
1. I hope to write books for teachers one day.